Applies only to SafeConsole OnPrem.
If I try to open the console via a web browser the page times out. I have tried from the server itself and from a remote client. The SafeConsole service is running and I have restarted the server.
Audit is activated and the database is large, likely above 500 active users.
- Install the latest SafeConsole
- Follow the instructions in the manual, always perform a full backup before making changes.
- Start SafeConsole.
- Examine the latest catalina log file found in the server root/logs and be mindful of any SQLException Unique constraint violation for line: xxxxx
- Stop the SafeConsole service.
- Open consoledb.script using a powerful text editor (such as notepad++ or similar)
- Go to the line xxxxx mentioned in the log and remove this entire line
- Save the consoledb.script file.
- Start the SafeConsole service
- You can now log in to SafeConsole.